Thursday, January 8, 2009

2nd Trimester...

Well, as of today I'm 14 weeks along and officially into the 2nd trimester. I'm still feeling sick, but I think things are starting to get better. I had a sudden burst of energy yesterday and got A LOT of house cleaning done...Lord knows that was WAY overdue. Since the last post we had Christmas & New Years. Most of which was somewhat of a blur between all of the traveling, weddings, funerals, graduations, and sickness.

For now I am staying busy with work and other little projects here and there. It has been nice to get a few things crossed off my never-ending "to do" list.

On Monday our good friends, Luke & Keri Jo, welcomed their 2nd little bundle of joy to the world...Trip Henson Thorkildsen! Again she had a super quick labor and delivery, and they were all home in about 24 hours. We can only pray for things to go as smoothly for Baby Jackson!

Congratulations Luke, Keri Jo, & Joss!

1 comment:

Luke Thorkildsen said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to make the same post for you one day!!! Jossie misses you today. And I need Sonic bad.

~Keri Jo