Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII here we come!

Well, we had our monthly visit to the doctor yesterday. Everything is growing just as it should...all my tests were good, and the baby's heartbeat is right on track. Again, the doctor said the baby was quite active, we even heard a little kick. She wasn't too concerned about my weight, so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon and start packing on the pounds! (But not too many of course.)

Now for the exciting news...we should FINALLY find out if we're having a little prince or princess on February 16th!!! I can't wait, being the control-freak I am, it's driving me nuts not to know what colors to start picking out, what names to consider, and who I need to start asking for hand-me-downs, hahaha!

On another note, as most of you know by now we finally pulled everything together and sent Daddy to Pittsburgh to see Jared play...little did we know what an exciting and important game he would get to see. He flew up there on his birthday, January 17th, and got to go to the AFC Championship game to see the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens and advance to the SUPER BOWL!!! Yea Jared, Go Steelers!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I expect to see an update on Feb 16th to see if it's a boy or a girl!!! Let me know where you end up registering... I love buying baby things! :)

Keri Thorkildsen said...

The countdown might kill us all! Maybe it will be one of each. ;) Sooo when will I get an invite to a Super Bowl Bash? I am craving something smoked.