Friday, December 5, 2008

Common threads...

So it looks like the baby and I have more in common than you would think at 11 weeks. We both HATE salad!!! Yesterday we had a little orientation for work, and then the bosses treated everyone to lunch at the Prairie House. For some strange reason I decided on the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad, which tasted great at the time...probably because I soaked it in Ranch. There was no way I could eat the whole thing, but I ate just enough and felt great most of the day. We worked from about 9am until about 3:30pm, which for me these days is an extremely long day. I went home to rest a little bit. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say what happened next wasn't pretty. Austin's on his way home from work and we're getting ready to go for my first ultrasound, so maybe tomorrow's post will have details of a more definite due date!

No comments: