Friday, July 17, 2009

Cade Robert Jackson is FINALLY here!

We arrived at the hospital at 7:30 am to be induced on Tuesday...and FINALLY met the little guy at 12:38 am Wednesday morning! Needless to say it was a long hard day for everyone, but now we are home and doing fantastic! I'm sure everyone is curious to hear how our first night at home went. All 3 of us got multiple hours of sleep so I consider that to be a HUGE success!

We truly want to thank all of our family & friends that came to see us at the hospital whether you were there for the entire 17+ hours or just a few minutes. We appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers, & time. We could not have made it with out you, and will need your continued support in the future!

Now let the fun begin...we are so excited for everyone to come over and play!!!

I'll post more pictures soon, but here is one for now... And a little video of Cade's first few minutes and a few of his fans in the background!

4 comments:

April Jackson said...

He is such a cutie! I can't wait to hold him!!

Keri Thorkildsen said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you for psoting a pic so fast! Every one missed you & was asking about you & baby Cade. Joss mentions him every day-I think she' so pumped for a new buddy to boss around.

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I wish I could have come by to visit in the hospital; we were out of town all last week. So glad he is here and that every one is doing well!

BSharp said...

He's so cute! Amber and I are so happy everything went well and everyone is healthy and happy. Too bad guys don't get "man"ternity leave. Back to work Austin. ;)