Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're having a little BOY!

Sorry this is a couple days late, but that seems to be my theme this year...always running behind. We had our second sonogram on Monday and it took her about 3 seconds to say "Oh, see right there? It's definitely a boy!" He is growing right on schedule (a perfect curve on the graph, of course)! We are SUPER excited and can't wait to meet the little guy. I have stopped losing weight, and will probably be gaining VERY soon. Now that my tummy has started to pooch out, we'll start posting a few pictures of that...what a lovely sight!

Now it's time to start getting the house ready, picking out furniture, and all the other fun baby stuff. Of course I've already started some of that. ; )

2 comments:

Debbie Goode said...

Grandma is soooo excited! I LOVE YOU!

The Brock's said...

Congrats Kelly, I was excited to see that you have a blog too, can't wait to keep up with your little guy on here!!